The item offered here is a tested B-goods item.
The item may have the following defects: Dents, dings, colour deviations, scratches, missing original packaging, dirt.
The stainless steel chimney top cover KÖNIGSPROD "Napoleon" reliably protects your flue duct from moisture, rain showers, snow and windfalls. It prevents the chimney from fouling and deterioration and thus saves maintenance costs. The cover can be professionally and safely installed with the provided dowels and stainless steel screws.
- Protection against the weather
- Optimal extraction of flue gases
- Optical upgrade of the chimney
- Very stable construction (with profile columns)
- Maintenance-free and corrosion-resistant
- Mounting kit with metric thread
- Made of stainless steel
- Easy installation
||stainless steel 1.4016 (polished)
||Dowels M8 x 28 mm,
Screws M8 x 50 mm,
||"400 x 400 mm": 230 x 225 mm
"500 x 500 mm": 275 x 275 mm
"600 x 600 mm": 375 x 375 mm
"670 x 700 mm (Standard)": 470 x 445 mm
"700 x 700 mm": 470 x 475 mm
"700 x 1000 mm (Standard)": 470 x 750 mm
"800 x 800 mm": 570 x 570 mm
Scope of Delivery
1 x chimney cover
1 x mounting kit
1 x assembly instructions
* For selecting a suitable chimney cover just make sure that the specified installation holes will fit onto the chimney head. The chimney cover itself can overhang the chimney head.
* The chimney shown on the pictures serves as decoration and is not included in the scope of delivery.